Rob- I often use the website

That site has a lot of examples, not just a list of obscure parms.

On 11/16/06, rob@xxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you all.  I too need to use some of these qshell commands.  Be nice
if IBM updated this into iNav.  However, if a GUI find is a dog on my PC I
bet it's really a dog on the i5.

Good reference for qshell commands is where?

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000