RE: MS Vista and iSeries Access support

fixed

If they don't come out with new versions and force you to
upgrade they don't make money.

OK I'm staying away from the backwards compatibility issue, not because
I think it's true, but because I don't have time for a religious war,
but I can't let the above comment go.

In exactly what way are you FORCED to upgrade? I'm not aware of anything
in Windows or Office that comes along and says, "We're sorry, it's
January 2007, you must upgrade to Vista. Shutting down now..."

You upgrade because you want to, not because you _have_ to. I've not
tried it, but I'd bet good money I could load DOS 6.2 on my new Pentium
Cure Duo laptop, and kick up WordPerfect for DOS.

-Walden