From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Cagle
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: MS Vista and iSeries Access support

Who said that iSeries Access doesn't run on Vista???  I have
been using
various builds of Vista over the last few months on my work PC in a
dual-boot with XP, the latest being RC2.  There isn't anything that I
have found that doesn't work.  That includes WDSC and iSeries Access,
third-party Anti-virus and anti-spyware tools, IM clients, etc.

<begin rant> And why does a simple question about windows
compatibility
always have to turn into a MS-bashing???  No, they aren't perfect.
'Nuff said.  Stay on topic! <end rant)

Bob Cagle
IT Manager
Lynk, Inc.