MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

RE: Cume & Image Catalogs

fixed

This is how I distribute the image catalog entries to my lpar's
On the target lpar:
md '/QFileSvr.400/GDISYS'      where GDISYS is the name of the lpar that
originally ftped the image catalogs down
ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(GROUP)
FROMFILE('/QFileSvr.400/GDISYS/fixes/group/group_1.bin')
repeat for each downloaded file

QFileSvr.400 - it's a wonderful thing.