From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Payne
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Can I start a 5250 screen from a browser ?

If you are using an older version of windows, the problem is that it
does not have a 5250 emulator, it has a vt100 emulator the vt100 tube
did not have 24 function keys, it only had 4. If you login with the
vt100 emulator and run DSPVTMAP it will show you what it has mapped the
keys to. FYI the function keys are mapped to ESC and then the regular
number so F5 would be ESC 5 and F17 would be SHIFT+ESC 5