I concur, Mike.  While I've managed to get Ops Console to work, it was never
as reliable as a console.  Not to mention the fact that for $100 I have dual
redundant backups.

Joe

From: Ryan

Twinax may not be as good in one's opinion, but I would be hard pressed to
think of something more reliable. HMC is certainly more flexible, Ops
Console is a PITA (IMO) and I've never had the bad luck to work with LAN
Console.

And Aaron is the one on the cabling quest - I'm lucky enough to work on
systems that provide a green screen. :)