Sure...check out You can also use iSeries Access for Web.

On 11/13/06, David Foxwell <david.foxwell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello to everyone,

I've only just discovered the command STRPCCMD.
I was looking to see if the reverse was possible.

I am using RPG for CGI in internet explorer and I want to be able to run a
green screen interactive programme from the browser.

David Foxwell