RE: iSeries Security in Computerworld

fixed

Al,
We do not use job accounting.  In that field of the user profile we stick
employee number.  Report of user profiles goes out to personnel data.  If
that person is no longer here we disable the user profile.  We do not
delete right away.  That way we can "clone" the new profile from the old
to get the defaults right.