V5R3 upgrade to V5R4

fixed

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Everyone at work has known for 3+months that we have the upgrade scheduled
for 5-11 pm Friday and 8am to 11 pm on Saturday (plenty of time IMO). Well,
reminder went out this morning 9 am least the 5th one) and gee, guess what,
now Saturday is a BIG issue.

So my question then is: Is there any way to determine how long it will
take?  I plan on doing 2xSAVSYS (already saved and deleted test libraries,
other non-essential stuff) and disk status is at <40% of 175 GB.  The box is
a single LPAR 270 with 4 GB memory.

Any ideas..........

<This profession would be fine if it wasn't for users!!!!!>