"Option 5 on the profile name to dispaly the profile.  STRQM - then option
10 to see a list of profiles, then option 5 to see the details of an
indivudual profile.  We'd like a report of the infor on that display qm
profiles screen (like doing DSPUSRPRF *ALL *PRINT, but for QM profiles.
Even better if to an outfile that could be queried."

My user ID is limited and that is the reason why I was not able to display
the list of profiles that you are referring to.  Probably somebody else in
the list might be able to help on this one.

Good luck!

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111

"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy. "
Sarah Ban Breathnach