CPYFRMIMPF

fixed

I am having an issues with dates.  The software on a PC creates a file
with the date in *USA format.  MM/DD/YYYY but it is putting a blank for
the day.  I.e. 11/ 1/2006.  I am trying to copy to a data base date
field.  If I edit the file and insert a 0 so it looks like this
11/01/2006 it works ok.  How can I get the CPYFRMIMPF to read the 11/
1/2006 the same as 11/01/2006?

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.