Having a Windows server is like having a screen door on your building...

Actually, now that I think about it, our computer cage DOES have a screen door (for ventilation). Of course, this screen door has a welded steel frame, its jamb is screwed into the doorway framing using very heavy tamper-resistant lags, it uses perforated steel instead of wire, nylon, or fiberglass mesh, and even with the perforated metal removed, it would be kind of hard for a human being to squeeze through it, but it is a screen door.

Yup, screen doors can be a lot more secure than WinDoze.