Re: CISC to RISC Circa 2006 (was RE: V5R4 upgrade from V5R3)

fixed

If you're going to skip some release upgrades, why do some of them anyway?
 Versus treating it like your fathers AS/400 and just restore a few user
libraries and be done with it?

You're going CISC-to-RISC to a 170 at V4R5.  Then you plan on upgrading
the 170 to V5R2.  Actually, the 170 supports V5R3 so I'd get to that also.
 Then go to the 520 and V5R4.  I don't think V5R2 ran on a 520.

I think the only thing I was missing was V5R3.