there's several contacts for this. Any LUG director should post this question to the interlug listserver or just email me directly offline.

If you're a LUG director or board member (terms vary), you should be on the interlug which is a closed listserver for LUG officials and liasons and a great please to share and get resources.

Don in DC
Washington Area Midrange Users Group