I agree.  People just don't attend LUG's like they used to.  Could be any
number of reasons:
- Getting education elsewhere.
- Won't go anywhere or do anything for education unless it's on the boss'
nickel and during normal working hours.
- Won't volunteer to help with LUG and the board of directors dwindles.
- Hey, it's a job, not a profession.
- LUG topics may not interest them.
 - - turned into all sales presentations
 - - How often can you beat the same topic (like WDSC) into submission?
 - - Need to spread the topic out.  Include some managerial or industry
topics along with the techy.

Yet we are losing some because of either a loss of business, or a change
in platforms.