RSTAUT, after an unload/reload from a partition on our 520 to one on our
570 seemed to indicate a problem with DDM files.
CPF3736-Message . . . . :   Authority not restored for user SNADSCHK.
Cause . . . . . :   Private authority for FILE GDIARD in library ROUTINES
was
  not restored. Either the object does not exist, is damaged, or was not
  available at the time authority was being granted. Recovery  . . . : Do
  one of the following: -- If the system was dedicated while the RSTAUT
  command was running, display the description of the object (DSPOBJD
  command). If the object was damaged or not found, restore the user
profile
  (RSTUSRPRF command), restore the object (RSTOBJ command) and restore the

  authorizations (RSTAUT command). If the object exists and is not
damaged,
  report the problem (ANZPRB command). -- If the system was not dedicated

  while the RSTAUT command was running, display the description of the
object
  (DSPOBJD command). If the object was damaged or not found, restore the
  object (RSTOBJ command) and try the RSTAUT command again. If the object
was
  in use, run the RSTAUT command again later when the object is not in
use.
  For more information about restoring authorities on a system that is not

  dedicated see the CL Reference topic in the Information Center book,
  http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/infocenter.

Granted, a RCLSTG is probably in the works, but it did seem to focus on
DDM files.  Just wondering.