Only Power 5 at V5R3M0 and V5R4M0. Sat in on the presentation yesterday. We are jumping in as a business partner.

Pete Helgren

Al Barsa wrote:
I misspoke (or was that miswrote).  It will only run on System i as LINUX.
I just call the system AS/400, because that's what I have to call it to
make sense to customers.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

"Haase, Justin C." <justin.haase@Kin To gland.com> "Midrange Systems Technical Sent by: Discussion" midrange-l-bounce <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> s@xxxxxxxxxxxx cc Subject 10/11/2006 10:39 RE: VoIP on iSeries AM Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@midra nge.com>

This runs back on AS/400s?  Thought it was System i only.

*
An interesting workload for the AS/400.  It will drive new footprints,
because you likely won't want to run this in an LPAR.   (You don't want
bring down your phone system for maintenance or an MES.)
*

--
Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Engineer
IBM Certified Systems Expert - System i