Sunny,

If you have a license and support for 'Synon' Computer Associates has all of
the documentation on their website.  I think it includes the original horse
tutorial.
www.ca.com <http://www.ca.com>
http://customerconnect.ca.com/ <http://customerconnect.ca.com/>
their documents are in the support connect section.
---
there's also a user group, which is similar to the old lava lounge:
http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/forums/index.cfm?CFApp=82
<http://edgeusergroup.pugmarks.net/forums/index.cfm?CFApp=82>
---
synon tips
http://www.obsydian.com/s2tiptec.htm <http://www.obsydian.com/s2tiptec.htm>
http://www.obsydian.com/toc.htm <http://www.obsydian.com/toc.htm>
(i don't agree with the political statements made on this website)
---

i can help with some specific questions, time permitting.

bill