I believe that you are correct, Pete, though my experience is that
*most* companies are uncomfortable with the "unsupported" version.
Under the GPL I believe that the right to continual use and
dissemination is allowed and that the distros can only charge for
support and upgrades.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator