Trevor,

one of the ideas we were on the way to implementing on the old
iSeriesnation.com concept was having streaming video of presentations from
user groups, COMMON, etc.   Where we get someone to do a digital vid of a
good presentation with copy of handout, put it on the web and let people
watch on demand...

Hopefully your new site can take this and move forward with it...

Don in DC

Later this week, I will be unveiling a website where we can post these
kinds
of videos. Mark can post his video of himself and his family singing "She
thinks my i5's sexy'. If he won't post it, then I will be taking my video
camera to COMMON to record his efforts and I will post them as soon as I
can!

In the meantime, if you have a video or your own created marketing
material,
I will publish it...

Trevor