Vern

From: pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

I forgot to mention RPG2SQL from RJS

http://www.rjssoftware.com/
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978 Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Smith, Mike"
09/07/2006 02:09 PM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

cc

Subject
Transfer Access Database tables to ISERIES

I need to transfer several tables from an Access Database- I know, I
know. Theres not any chance any time soon of the Access being replaced
as it is from a vendor product.

Anyway this has to be an automated process on a quarterly
basis(preferably kicked off from the ISERIES.

I don't see a way to do this with Client Access.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.

list