We use twinax in our stores, but we're moving to thin clients.  Everyone in the
office here has p.c.s.

I guess they would have i.d.s since we're all in the same domain.  Presumably
the i.d.s would exist, but I don't understand network setup that well.  There's
no guarantee the passwords will be the same though and it seems that would be a
problem with implementing a QNTC based answer.

I'll see what I can dig up on profile handles.  As I recall from a brief
reading some time ago, a program can adopt a handle, say WINSERVACC, and the
Access() a.p.i. will use it, yes?

Thanks.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
RoomStore, Inc.
(804) 784-7600 ext. 2124
dfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
Again, study profile handles.  That might work just fine.

Why wouldn't they already have id's on the Windows server anyway?  Oh my
gosh!  Do you still use twinax?!
<clip>