When getting media to use for the DVD based backups of the HMC, does anyone
have a recommendation on what to buy?  It looks like it requires DVD-RAM
media, but is the 4.7gb 2-3x speed media that we use for our Model 520 DVD
drives usable in the HMC?  I found the following item on IBM's site:

 DVD-RAM Media for Use with the HMC

  Technote

 The HMC uses very specific DVD media. The only compatible format is DVD-RAM.
While standards
 vary, this document contains a list of IBM part numbers for media that can be
used to for
 Critical Console Data or to record service information for problem
determination.

 19P0488 2.6 GB* Single-sided Media
 19P0860 2.6 GB* Single-sided Media (5-pack)
 19P0484 4.7 GB* Single-sided Media
 19P0862 4.7 GB* Single-sided Media (5-pack)
 19P0485 5.2 GB* Double-sided Media
 19P0861 5.2 GB* Double-sided Media (5-pack)
 19P0490 9.4 GB* Double-sided Media
 19P0863 9.4 GB* Double-sided Media (5-pack)
 19P0489 DVD Cleaning Kit

 For additional DVD-RAM media or DVD-RAM cleaning kits, refer to the following
Web site or
 contact the appropriate distributor for your location. For information about
Priority
 Fulfillment Services distribution channels, call 888-IBM-MEDIA (426-6334).