From: midrange-l-bounces+dturnidge=oldrepublictitle.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+dturnidge=oldrepublictitle.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:28 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Converting names & street names

No - don't get me wrong. I agree, the telephone operators entering data
should ALWAYS enter the data as best they can. The point I am trying to
make was that with the "human factor" and the amount of data input, zero
mistakes (although a nice goal to aim for) is NOT always attainable, and
when something does go wrong, Murphy's Law stipulates that its going to
be a high profile customer.

Alan