To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: Anybody have Fix Central lose an order?

I ordered the V5R4 Java group over 24 hours ago and have not received either the first email acknowledging the order or the second one that gives download instructions.

I'm wondering if Fix Central is having a problem or maybe our corporate cops cranked up the security so the emails aren't making it to me.

I just placed the order a second time to see what would happen. I am using the option to download via FTP.

Anybody else having problems (or success) yesterday/today with Fix Central?

Thanks,
-Marty