From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Haase, Justin C.
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: HMC V6R1

Tuesday's laugh:

IBM has decided to temporarily withdraw HMC Version 6 Release 1.0 until
fixes are available for the following problems:

All 7310C04/7315C05 models with an internal modem are subject to hang,
after installing/upgrading to HMC Version 6 Release 1.0.
Activation of a partition with shared ethernet adapter failed.
IBM is working on providing a replacement internal modem that will work
with HMC Version 6 Release 1.0, as well as fixes for the other problems.

IBM will notify customers as soon as the fixes are made available, at
which time, HMC Version 6 Release 1.0 will become available again.

--
Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Engineer
IBM Certified Systems Expert - System i