We have several Zebra 105's , both the SE and SL, and use TLAshford.
The WSCST we use for both is Z4XIWSCST.

Lou Schmaus
Director - MIS
Apparel Distribution, Inc.

On 8/23/06, Craig Jacobsen <CraigJacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just got the printer and cannot get it to print.  We are replacing a small
Zebra that used HP Jetdirect 175 and had no problems.  We are using TL
Ashford labels using a remote writer.  I can telnet and use the browser on
the new one.  Had the old remote printer queue as raw1 and the book says to
use PORTLF1 on the new one.  I think it's the customizing object which is
ELT2WSCST.  Anyone out there using the Zebra 105 SL?