From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob O.
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:05 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH OPNQRYF

   Ok Ken,

   I I added the quotes like you said.  When I run the program I am
still
   getting the CPF9899 error message saying that I'm missing an operand.
   can't see where I'm missing anything.

                PGM

                QSYS/DCL   VAR(&DIV) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
                QSYS/DCL   VAR(&BOOK) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(6)
   /*
*/
                QSYS/CALL  PGM(DOR400/GL270A)
                QSYS/RTVDTAARA DTAARA(*LDA (9 6)) RTNVAR(&BOOK)
                QSYS/RTVDTAARA DTAARA(*LDA (15 1)) RTNVAR(&DIV)
   /*
*/
                QSYS/OVRDBF FILE(GLTRAN) SHARE(*YES)

      QSYS/OPNQRYF FILE((DOR400/GLTRAN)) QRYSLT('                  +
                             GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '        +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3120                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3140                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3150                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3170                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3190                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3300                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "BI"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3120                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3140                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3150                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3170                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3190                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"  +
                           *OR GTBDTE *EQ ' *CAT &BOOK *CAT '      +
                             *AND GTACCT *EQ 3300                  +
                             *AND GTSOUR *EQ "AR"                  +
                             *AND GTDIV *EQ "' *CAT &DIV *TCAT '"') +
                             KEYFLD((GTREF))