This person says that it is supposed to give you total garbage and
forbidden access messages:
askibm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Arjun A Mohan
Electronic Response Center
CALLOWN Log Number: 3880987

However this person
InternetSupport <isupp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Cyrus R Kirby <ckirby@xxxxxxxxxx>
says:
We are aware of the error and are actively working on correcting it. Until
then, you can access the iSeries Information Centers using the following
URLs:
o http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp
o http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp
o http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/index.htm
o http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/index.htm

I searched Arjun at
http://www.ibm.com/contact/employees/servlets/lookup
who would think that his email domain is in.ibm.com?

So I am thinking that using the "Contact" hotspot in the black bar at the
bottom of the web page to report problems is a bad idea compared to the
"Feedback" underneath Support at
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/support/iseries/index.html