We recently started switching our tape IOA and IOP between two partitions so
that we can use our 3581 tape unit for both partitions.  Works great, except
I'm getting the following message every time on both partitions.  People in the
know have said that it's nothing to worry about, but I don't want to see this
for the next few years.  How do I remedy this?

                          Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPPEA02       Severity . . . . . . . :   99
 Message type . . . . . :   Information
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   08/21/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :   06:08:17

 Message . . . . :   *Attention*  Contact your hardware service provider now.
 Cause . . . . . :   Internal analysis of an exception indicates that hardware
   service is required now.
 Recovery  . . . :   Contact your hardware service provider and provide the
   following list of possible failing items:
       DEVICE
       97P6513
       FI01106
       DEVTERM