From: Bob O. otis_the_cat@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:07:15 -0500
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PROBLEM WITH OPNQRYF

   Ok, Here's the entire program in a nut shell with the new version of the
   command.  I still get the CPF9899 error.

   QSYS/PGM

   /* */

   QSYS/DCL VAR(&DIV)  TYPE(*CHAR)  LEN(1)

   QSYS/DCL VAR(&BOOK)  TYPE(*CHAR)  LEN(6)

   /* */

   QSYS/CALL PGM(DOR400/GL270A)

   QSYS/RTVDTAARA DTAARA(*LDA  (9  6))  RTNVAR(&BOOK)

   QSYS/RTVDTAARA DTAARA(*LDA  (15  1))  RTNVAR(&DIV)

   /* */

   QSYS/OVRDBF FILE(GLTRAN)  SHARE(*YES)

   OPNQRYF  FILE((DOR400/GLTRAN))  +

   QRYSLT(' +

   GTACCT *EQ %VALUES(3120 3140 3150 3170) *AND +

   GTBDTE *EQ '  *BCAT  &BOOK  *BCAT  ' *AND +

   GTSOUR *EQ %VALUES("BI" "AR") *AND +

   ' GTDIV *EQ  ' *BCAT &DIV '  )  +

   KEYFLD((GTREF))

   OPNQRYF  FILE((DOR400/GLTRAN))  +

   QRYSLT(' +

   GTACCT *EQ %VALUES(3120 3140 3150 3170) *AND +

   GTBDTE *EQ '  *BCAT  &BOOK  *BCAT  ' *AND +

   GTSOUR *EQ %VALUES("BI" "AR") *AND +

   GTDIV *EQ  *BCAT &DIV '  )  +

   KEYFLD((GTREF))

   QSYS/CALL PGM(DOR400/PRINTER2CL)  PARM('D')

   /* */

   QSYS/CALL PGM(DOR400/GL270)

   /* */

   QSYS/CLOF OPNID(GLTRAN)