From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:56 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ascii file conversion

Sysval on my system is set to 65535 and I'm gettig cpda082 when I

CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/lockbox/In/lbx.txt') TOMBR('/qsys.l
ib/TEST.lib/mytestfile.file/test.mbr') MBROPT(*REPLACE)
STMFCODPAG(*PCASCII)

The file called mytestfile was compiled w/dds and has a ccsid of 37 and
I get cpda082 when the ccsid on the file is 37.  If the ccsid is 65535
then the cpyfrmstmf runs ok.

Rob, I think you're saying that if I change ccsid to 37 I won't have an
issue completing the command.  We do many transmissions, in and out,
what type of issues might I have if I change to 37?