Stylish blue vests?? They DO stand out, of course, but they are fashion-resistant.

I encourage everyone to apply - this is a great way to meet some wonderful people, and see behind the scenes while you are at the conference. Even if you do not apply for the whole conference, if you have an hour to spare, go volunteer with the TLCs.

The other selling point is... you get to tell people where to go!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ingvaldson, Scott"
Subject: TCL Volunteers for Miami

I just heard that the COMMON TLC Coordinator is still looking for
volunteers for the Miami Conference, Sept. 17-21.  This is a good way to
get your conference paid for and only requires 4 half-days of your time.
Plus you get to wear those stylish blue vests...

If anyone is interested please send me an email offline.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group