James,

I'm not sure what HA product is, but I don't think we are using anything
like that. We just have a remote outq set up on the AS/400 that points to
the IP address of  a printek printer set up with an HP Jetdirect. We have
several of these printer setups throughout our company, but only this one
job when printed on this one outq seems to duplicate.

Nick Franco
Sika IT Dept - Lyndhurst
201-933-8800 Ext 6694
201-508-6694 Direct Dial

fu_james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/11/2006 03:04 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion