Van: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Joe Pluta
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 augustus 2006 15:18
Aan: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Onderwerp: RE: Rather urgent CPYTOSTMF problem

Yes.  Your profile may have changed.  Up until recently, your user profile's
default initial folder may have been '/', but now it is /home/AGCSYSBH.
That's the danger of using a relative path (one that doesn't start with a
'/') as opposed to an absolute path (one that does).

You can do a "CD /" (as Francis pointed out) to set your current directory
and things will work the way you have them written, or you can change your
paths to be absolute as we have been suggesting and not have this problem
crop up again.

Joe

From: Raby, Steve

But this worked up to recently and none of these things have been changed.
Is there something else outside the program that may affect this that
someone else may have changed?