Mark and Rob,

I'm sure it's a great product.  We've been running Verify on the
Mainframe (where the bulk of our processing is today) for many years
and have also been very happy with it.  I'm trying to reuse that
resource (or read "cost") and not duplicate it to the iSeries.

In additon, it would show (yet again) how flexable the iSeries is.

The flip side of that recommendation woould end up being me posting a
question about a CICS program calling a program on the iSeries so the
Mainframe could do address verification.

Other note that I forgot to mention on the original post : No DB2 on
the mainframe.  All VSAM and flat files.  Yeah, hot stuff circa 1965.

from: "Mark Allen" <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: iSeries (V5R3) calling a CICS program

I wholeheartedly agree with Rob