Fax  (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Craig Jacobsen" <craigjacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
08/07/06 01:00 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Printing images from the /400

   Nick and anyone who is interested:

   http://www.ignite400.org/cgi-dta/dtwforum.d2w/main

   That will take you directly to the forum.

   Craig

     From:  Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     To:  Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject:  Re: Printing images from the /400
     Date:  Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:19:22 -0500
     Craig,

     What is the address for the 'ignite/400' website?

     Thanx,

     Nick

     Nick Radich
     Sr. Programmer/Analyst
     EPC Molding, Inc.
     Direct  (320) 679-6683
     Toll free  (800) 388-2155  ext. 6683
     Fax  (320) 679-4516
     nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     "Craig Jacobsen" <craigjacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+nick_radich=epcmolding.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     08/07/06 12:13 PM
     Please respond to

     midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     cc

     Subject
     Re: Printing images from the /400

         Mark,

         How do you know when to print the image?  If there is a a way to
do
     this,
         then a simple OVRPRTF will allow you to change the image on the
     page.
     You
         will have to create the overlays and get them over to the regular
     400
     from
         the ifs.  If you want, you can read about it on the ignite/400
site
     and
         search on overlay.

         HTH,