will wait with eager anticipation...<grin>
jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "IGS Ang" <igsang@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: Disk 99% full, what to do?

Not yet, it's still 7:50AM over my area, i will be going over in an
hour time. that wrksyssts screen is own 810.

regards,
daniel

On 8/4/06, Jim Franz <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Assuming you have already cleaned things up now & resolved your problem?

% system ASP used . . : 40.4056 - this says you are at 40% disk
used

these are pretty normal....
 % perm addresses . . . . :       .007      Current unprotect used :
2029 M
 % temp addresses . . . . :       .010      Maximum unprotect  . . :
2126 M

jim franz