Daniel

You might look for some usual suspects. You might not have the space to do a DSPOBJD *ALL/*ALL *ALL OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) which is useful for determining the large items - similar to disk information.

1. If you have a command line, see if you have a lot of files starting with QHST*

WRKF QHST*

You can probably delete old ones - the bit after QHST is the Julian date plus a sequence character.

2. Then there might be journal receivers - especially related to the audit journal. Try

DSPOBJD *ALL/*ALL *JRNRCV

to an outfile if you can, or to the screen.

3. WRKOBJPDM QRPLOBJ and clear it out

4. IFS objects - you can execute EDTF '/' - then put a 6 on the directories whose size you want to know about - I suggest you do NOT do this with QIBM or QSYS.LIB!!

Once you get some room, you might consider getting the disk/HUNTER product from Centerfield Technologies (www.centerfieldtechnology.com) that would have warned you far ahead of this situation. I used to work there, so this is not a vendor response.

HTH
Vern