Just another slant on using a "Payroll Service" company
On the news last night there was a story about a Payroll
Service Company http://www.2020payroll.com

They handled companies Payroll services.

A lot of the companies started getting contacted by the IRS
for failure to pay employee withholding taxes.
The story was this company withheld the taxes from the
employees check but stopped making payments to the IRS.

Now the companies are all held liable for the taxes, late
fees and interest.

They said one company now owes 1 million (and the companies
are held responsible not the payroll service company).

In this day and age you never know, even the "Big" companies
could meet hard times and if you go that route you better
have some procedures in place so that you receive proof
payments are being made to the IRS.

Allen