  Rob,

  If I remember correctly, ASC?s SEQUEL allows you to ?CALL? iSeries (eg. a CL
procedure) programs from their PC based scripts, passing parameters back and
forth.

  Regards,

  Luis Rodriguez

  ------------------------------

      >message: 7
      >date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:33:29 -0400
      >from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
      >subject: RE: GUI alternative to IBM Query
      >
      >I don't recall a response to my question if called programs, stored
      >procedures, and the like are usable by PC based GUI tools. I thought they
      >mainly "give me the file(s) to query" kinds of setup.
      >
      >Rob Berendt
      >--
      >Group Dekko Services, LLC
      >Dept 01.073
      >PO Box 2000
      >Dock 108
      >6928N 400E
      >Kendallville, IN 46755
      >http://www.dekko.com

Luis Rodriguez

IBM Certified Systems Expert
eServer i5 iSeries Technical Solutions

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.