Vern

From: "Turnidge, Dave" <DTurnidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

For some reason, our Physical and Logical file access paths were set
with Access Path Recovery set to *NO. I want to set them to *AFTIPL. (If
there's a reason to NOT do this, I would be interested in hearing it...)

I'm wondering if anyone has been down this road before, and has already
built a program to do this.

As I envision it, (being old school), I would create an outfile, and
then read it, making changes to each individual file.

TIA,

Dave