Vern

From: Mark Adkins <adkinsm@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Vern,

I had the same thought and group AMPGMR already had *ALL authority to user
profile MARK. We added Security Officer to AMPGMR as shown below and it
still doesn't work. I also read the authority paragraphs in the sql
reference before posting, but I got baffled quick...

Any other ideas?

User profile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : AMPGMR

User class . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *SECOFR
Special authority . . . . . . . . . . . . : *JOBCTL
*SAVSYS
*SECADM
*SERVICE
*SPLCTL

Object . . . . . . . : MARK Owner . . . . . . . : AMPGMR
Library . . . . . : QSYS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Object type . . . . : *LIB ASP device . . . . . : *SYSBAS

Object secured by authorization list . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NONE

Object
User Group Authority
*PUBLIC *ALL
*GROUP AMPGMR *ALL

Object . . . . . . . : MARK Owner . . . . . . . : MARK
Library . . . . . : QSYS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Object type . . . . : *USRPRF ASP device . . . . . : *SYSBAS

Object
User Group Authority
*PUBLIC *EXCLUDE
MARK *ALL