Hi!

Very interesting idea. Shorter than specifying the properties of the fields
one by one. It will shorten the development process here because I'm not a
great green screen designer ;-) I used to develop CGI scripts with
CGIDEV2...

Charles

"Tom Daly" <TDaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news:44C69214.6040209@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While it might not be exactly 'generating' the DSPF from the PF perhaps
this will help.

In SDA  add a record format and then press F10, on the subsequent
screen  specify the PF name,libr, and format, and one of the options
listed, then press enter.  Then on the blank screen that's presented
notice that the PF fields are listed at the bottom.  You can begin
adding  these PF fields by entering  &/n/  where you want the field
located on the screen.   /n/ is the field number listed at the bottom of
the screen.

This is a pretty quick and easy way to create a UPDDTA style panel from
a PF.

HTH
Tom D.

"Charles St-Laurent" wrote in message news:...
 > Hi everybody!
 >
 > Is there any command to generate a DSPF source from a PF source?
Something
 > like UPDDTA, but allowing to keep the DSPF source that has been
dynamically
 > generated from the PF definition...
 >
 > Thanks for your help
 >
 > Charles