I have an EDI file, 900 bytes. The fields are comma seperated. They'd like to attach the file to an email as a .CSV to be opened in Excel.

I'm using CPYTOSTMF, with an extension of .CSV. When opened in the email, the data is wrapped as if it's not recognizing the commas and seperating the fields.

You aren't telling us much. You've given us plenty of detail on how you're calling the CPYTOSTMF command, but that's pretty much it. Are the records already comma separated in the PF? If not, then CPYTOSTMF won't help you much, you should switch to CPYTOIMPF.

You say the lines are being wrapped. That implies that you're sending the file as inline text, and not as an attachment. How are you going about e-mailing the file? What content-type have you given it? Is it base64 encoded, or are you relying on the fact that it's text-only to send it unencoded?