I get this error...I thought it was just a WRKLNK display limitation, not a
problem with the directory or file system.

On 7/17/06, Bryan Dietz <BDietz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like you are well within the *TYPE2 limits...  Maybe a call to
IBM......

Can you open in a Netserver share???

<snip>
Maximum number of directories in one
*TYPE1 directory in the ?root? (/), QOpenSys,
or user-defined file systems
32,765

Maximum number of directories in one
*TYPE2 directory in the ?root? (/), QOpenSys,
or user-defined file systems
999,998

Maximum number of *TYPE1 directory links
for an object in the ?root? (/), QOpenSys,
or user-defined file systems
32,767

Maximum number of *TYPE2 directory links
for an object in the ?root? (/), QOpenSys,
or user-defined file systems
1,000,000
</snip>

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzamp/rzampfilesys.htm