This jobs are watching for problems in the system, each job is specialized
in a particular kind o problem on a given piece of the OS, when a problem
is found and matches one of the ones being watched for Debug data is
collected and a problem log entry is created in the Problem Log (WRKPRB)
with the data attached, that way the problem and the data can be sent to
IBM for problem determination.

"Mamma always said that life is like a box of chocolates... you never know
what you're gonna get."
    - Forrest Gump

"DebbieKelemen" <DebbieKelemen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
13/07/2006 18:07
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: V5R4 SRVMON jobs

Well, that's what I thought, but do they have to start 74 jobs & just
leave
them sitting there?  I hate things just hanging out on the system for no
apparent reason.  (I guess I'm just a neat freak.)

Deb