From: midrange-l-bounces+kkruse=qualcomm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+kkruse=qualcomm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Raby, Steve
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 06:47
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Help required to stop this company replacing their iSeries

Actually just had a chat with the boss and he is full of praise for the
iSeries, one of the reasons he/they are thinking about it is that he
cannot get decent RPG programmers. "It is very difficult" he was saying
"and all the ones we get are like you, grey haired, all the younger ones
are going for Java and the like."

So what is the answer? I don't know.

Steve