Vern

From: Darrell A Martin <DMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, Don:

The problem with the Redbooks in general is they tell you absolutely
everything you need to know about a topic if you already know what you are
looking for. They are for the most part inadequate as tutorials
(translation: most of them stink). In areas where I have practical
experience enough to know where to look, the Redbooks are gold mines. When
it comes to printing I could be standing on top of an 800 pound nugget and
wouldn't necessarily suspect a thing.

I am curious about this "Samples" document. The closest I have found to it
is SG242160.PDF but that doesn't say anything about "Boulder." Can you
provide a URL, the name of the PDF on the iSeries Information Center CDs
(we're running V5R2), or other access information?

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin - 754-2187
Manager, Computer Operations
dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don
06/26/2006 03:10 PM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
cc

Subject
Re: Looking for an AS/400 printer "boot camp"

Well,
Now, back to business - Start with the Redbooks on Printing - they're
really great. Also, there's a "Sampler" available from the Boulder
printer
folks that is really good with sample code snippets, etc...

Don in DC

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietary, and may only be used by the person to
whom this email is addressed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or an authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If this e-mail has been delivered to you in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this e-mail
immediately.