To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: ECOM170 system on the blink

Hello,

This is what our operator says:

Two things are happening that I have noticed. 1-some batch jobs are
coming out to execute at a RUNPTY 10 and high time slice. 2 - We are
running performance collection.  I am trying to change job priority as I
see them running.  The only thing on the system that runs at a priority
10 is DSP01.  If anything runs equal to or above that we could possibly
have a situation where the DSP01 could be non-responsive.